Rubber Bullet

Home Forums Video Suggestions Rubber Bullet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank Lake

What would you think of try a rubber bullet on a guys naked balls? Do you think it’s too extreme?

#48305 Reply
    BallbustingStacy

I love that idea! I heartily suggest anyone willing to let me shoot them in the balls with a rubber bullet (who also has a rubber bullet gun) will please let me do so and contact me.
    I’m not sure they sell those to just regular folks here in the UK but maybe I’m wrong. It’s already super hard to get people to let me shoot them in their fragile testicles with a paintball gun.

#48308 Reply
    Frank

I very Happy you like my idea!!! I Sorry to hear there are very few guys to be up for a paintball gun used on there balls!!! I would have thought guys would be lining up for you to do anything you like to them!!!!

Hope you find a guy to try my idea on!!!!! I would let you do it too me. But I’m in Canada ☹️

#48812 Reply

A lot of guys enjoy talking about the paintball idea but very few are willing to actually follow through with it. I guess its overall a little risky and will cause unknown levels of pain etc. That and location issues!

#49117 Reply
    Jessie

Im 100% willing to do the paintball idea. Lets make this happen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #49117 in Rubber Bullet
Your information:

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)