Stacy Bakes

Home Forums Video Suggestions Stacy Bakes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jay Aches

Stacy’s got a hankering for some cranberry nut muffins, so she grabs a ripe pair (and the fool they’re attached to) and locks them into her cook top to prep them. She flours them up, then rolls them out–slowly, painfully–with a rolling pin. Of course, she’s dressed in only her apron, her bare bum on full display the entire time, just like all the great French chefs do. Finally, she helps coax out some nut butter from her shaky ballboi to put a generous glaze on the muffin. He better eat the entire thing, or she will be quite disappointed.:)

#48807 Reply

Well I’ve never heard that idea before haha! I do like the dressing up part and the rolling pin part so could be a fun roleplay video 😉 Now I just need a cute apron!

#49066 Reply
    Jay Aches

Stumbled across this during a horny incognito sesh:

https://www.tumbex.com/loco-nuts.tumblr/posts?page=19&tag=ballbusting%20cartoon

Pretty spot-on as a storyboard–although suspending most of the dude’s bodyweight from his nuts might be a bit much, even for you.

#49067 Reply
    Jay Aches
    #49264 Reply

Oh thats such a cute pic! I love this idea now 😉 wish I had a dining table like that LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #49264 in Stacy Bakes
Your information:

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)