stories written by women

Home Forums True Ballbusting Stories stories written by women

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    matt

Are there any stories written by women? The only ones I have encountered are the ones written by our own BBStacy. I thought women enjoyed reading erotic literature, does ballbusting/CBT not feature in their written work?

Incidentally, I found bandymandy on the eunuch archive story forum. It would be awesome if Stacy could branch out a bit and discuss penectomy/castration. I know that features in one of her books with the Apache woman from the Vietnam war. She also posted an awesome response vid on twitter a while back from I Spit on Your Grave where the guy gets his dick cut off. Naturally all the boys in the cinema would have freaked while the girls laughed.

#48355 Reply
    BallbustingStacy

Yeah, now that you mention it, it’s a bit odd that in the whole of the internet there aren’t more examples of ballbusting, castration, and penectomy stuff written by women. If anyone reading this knows of any, please post it in the replies. And yes you’re right. We women DO luv us some erotica don’t we 😏

#48356 Reply
    Arno

Here you can find many stories (real or fictions) written by women: https://kickedinthegroin.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

#48426 Reply
    John Bravo

yeah, fictional women. That site is all dudes larping as chicks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #48356 in stories written by women
Your information:

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)