Reply To: My favourite Dommes

Home Forums Other Ballbusting Dommes My favourite Dommes Reply To: My favourite Dommes

Lee Donoghue

Hi Stacy
You mentioned some favourites of mine already Lady Cheyenne was an early favourite – the pleasure on her face and the effort she put in definitely inspired me to “take it like a man” Amadahy was awesome and her clips are still amoung my go to scenes. Yoursel of course – I always love watching the squeeze where you rupture his right nut – I often just listen to him screaming and then you burst out laughing when you feel his ball rupture – so, so inspirational and arousing especially as I have sessioned with you (but not enough – must session some more). I also sessioned with Nikki Whiplash who gave me my first pro ballbust and a spectacular bruising – thank you Nikki. Recently I have had sessions with Goddess Cleo, Foxtress and Mistress Annaliese – Goddess Cleo is the hardest and most accurate kicker I have experienced – she broke my left nut in about 20 kicks – I can feel her energy and pleasure and I just want her to keep kicking till my balls are mush. Well I am 69 years old so my balls are of no other use than to give a woman the pleasure of destroying them. Please keep up the good work and lets get together soon – I need you to even my balls up haha
Love all you do
Lee (aka Nutz2Yoo)

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)