Cock and ball destruction in mainstream movies

Home Forums Ballbusting Linksharing Cock and ball destruction in mainstream movies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    matt

I remember I was about 11 when my sister, her best friend and I were watching RoboCop. My sister’s friend was a bit older and I had a huge crush on her. I remember it being an awkward age, primarily because I was starting puberty and had constant, raging and uncontrollable erections which would often happen in public or at the most inconvenient of times. To make things worse, I was painfully shy and found having an erection mortifying.

When we were watching the movie my sister’s friend was lying on the floor with her head propped up in her arms. I was sat on the sofa daydreaming about playing with her bum and trying to hide my hard on.

Then the notorious scene happened. Some thug was holding a girl hostage. RoboCop zoomed in with his gun and fired a shot. At first I thought the bullet hit the girl in the crotch as there was a hole in it, but then I realised the bullet went through the girl’s skirt and shot the guy in the dick.

My sister and her friend roared with laughter as the TV zoomed in on the guy screaming and holding his crotch with blood splattering everywhere.

I was in shock as I had never seen a guy get shot in the dick, the fact that my sister’s friend found it hilarious disturbed me and made me wonder if she’d laugh if it happened in real life, or if she would ever shoot me like that.

Fortunately, there’s been a RoboCop remake with an even better scene.

Ever since then I’ve taken careful notice of how girls react to that sort of thing – hostel and I spit on your grave have some awesome scenes, as well as Lagertha from the Vikings when she cuts that guy’s dick off.

I wonder if other boys are being emotionally scarred as girls burst into hysterics whilst watching those scenes on TV?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Cock and ball destruction in mainstream movies
Your information:

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)