Video ideas

Home Forums Video Suggestions Video ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bikinifan

For me the most important aspect of ballbusting is a sexy female, followed by a nude male. I prefer the female to be naked, but strip ballbusting is also fun. It can be used as a reward or punishment for the slave, he gets to see his mistress naked but has to pay a price for it.
    Bikini ballbusting and lingerie/underwear ballbusting are probably my favorite, I like the CFNM aspect to it, and the casual nature, as if the mistress is just relaxing at home and does stuff like this all the time.
    I love outdoor ballbusting, and what I would also like to see is faux castration videos, with the slave’s cock and balls being threatened with a knife or burdizzo.
    Barefoot ballbusting is my favorite, and I’d also like to see more knees and punches to the balls. And of course, seeing Stacy busts balls with another mistress or two would be amazing. Let me know what you think Stacy!

#51085 Reply
    Associatedkink

A date with my knee but with 10/25/50/100 knees.

#51541 Reply
    Mark Thompson

Stacy needs to play a round of golf. Will one set of balls make it through a game? I can see her swimging the diver. Four..Umnn…Two!!!

#51614 Reply
    bikinifan

It would be sexy to see Stacy hit a golf ball off the tip of a slave’s cock!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Video ideas
Your information:

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)