Reply To: Junior High got me stressing about ballbusting

Home Forums Meet and Greet Junior High got me stressing about ballbusting Reply To: Junior High got me stressing about ballbusting

Rashid

When I was a teenager I’d be watching some movie with all my sisters and their girlfriends or something. I’m the only guy in a big family of girls. Some guy on TV would get hit in the balls and all the girls would laugh. It was deeply humiliating but I had to pretend like it was no big deal. But truly my face was flush with hot embarassment. Sometimes one of the friends would try to hit me in the nuts as a joke, and sometimes one would succeed. Later I’d be in my room and jerk it, thinking about how they laughed at me and wishing they’d kick me in the balls again. I couldn’t explain it, but there you go. I’m glad that there’s a community of ballbusters out there who understand where I’m coming from, although still I can’t expliain it. Seems like no one can. Though what Stacy writes makes sense to me, when she talks about the boy reliving and controlling the experience. I read it in her blog somewhere.
Thanks Stacy

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)