Brian S. kicked in his balls in English class, 6th grade.

Home Forums True Ballbusting Stories Brian S. kicked in his balls in English class, 6th grade.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Will

Brian was just sitting there doing required reading, sitting quietly at his desk when Amanda walked by and tripped over his foot.
    Without hesitating a second she slammed her Mary Jane into his balls as hard as he could. Practically everyone saw it.
    Brian screamed, “Auuugh!”
    The elderly female teacher looked up and said, “Brain! Quit messing around and read!”
    He was barely able to keep it together, he was clutching his ruined groin and trying unsuccessfully to breath normally.
    “Brian stop it!” The teacher demanded.
    “She kicked me in the balls!” he managed to say, through his tears. Amanda just smiled sweetly and shook her head.
    “That’s enough. Amanda go sit down. Brian, if you continue I’ll send you to the office with a detention.”
    He seemed to choke down some puke and slowly raised his hand.
    “Yes?” The teacher demanded, looking at him through her spectacles which rested on the very tip of her nose.
    “Can I be excused to go to the bathroom?”
    “Alright, now no more foolishness, when you come back I want you to be quiet and read.”
    But he was gone until the bell rang. He showed up at the next class. He said his balls hurt more than anything ever in his life. Amanda overheard him and just laughed at him. All the other girls, save one, thought it was hilarious.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Brian S. kicked in his balls in English class, 6th grade.
Your information:

You were not leaving your cart just like that, right?

Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)